Monday 26 October 2015

How to Set Up a Fat Loss Diet Part 1: Introduction


"The best diet plan for fat loss is the one that caters to all your needs and goals while being enjoyable and sustainable at the same time."

If you have not read my previous post on "The Best Diet Plan for Fat Loss", I highly recommend you to read that first so that you get a better understanding on this one.


Introduction
From my previous post, I’ve explained why most popular diet plans out there is NOT optimal for most of us. They are not specifically tailored to each and every one of us. Thus, if you’re looking for the BEST results for YOU, the best way to go about it is definitely take charge and create your own fat loss diet. And, we’re going to do just that!


What to expect next?
This post is only an introduction to the coming ‘How to Set Up a Fat Loss Diet’ guide which will be separated into six different parts.
Part 1: Introduction
Part 2: Calorie
Part 4: Food Choices
Part 5: Scheduling
Part 6: Put It All Together
(Links to each part will be updated when they are posted on the blog)


Lastly...
Since I usually post 2-3 times a week on my blog, it will probably take about 2 weeks to complete the entire guide. In return, I hope you guys will appreciate each and every post as I will try my best to make it fairly simple especially for our fitness companions who are just starting out.

So, if you find this post helpful, feel free to help spread the word and share it!
For any inquiries, you can always contact me through email:
jswongtraining@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment